Sura Al-‘Asr 103: Verse 1-3
(1) By time,
(2) Indeed, mankind is in loss,
(3) Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.
(1) I swear by time,
(2) Surely all people are doomed.
(3) Except those who believe, do good deeds according to the demands of faith, admonish one another with the Qur’an / truth, and admonish one another with patience.
Sura At-Taubah 9: 23-24
(23) O you who have believed, do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief. And whoever does so among you – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
(24) Say, “If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people. ”
Sura Al-Mujadila 58: Verse 22
You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those – He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him – those are the party of Allah. Unquestionably, the party of Allah – they are the successful.