By Mahtab Ahmad
Salamun Ala Muhammad did not or cannot give any provision of his own outside the Qur’an.
Sura 69, verses 40-46.
Salamu Alaa Muhammad Allah sent ohii walked, and his work was inspired by the people to be vigilant /
to The Messenger of Allaah (peace and the blessings of Allaah be-upon-him) followed only the revelation sent by Allaah, and his job was to warn people with this revelation:
Al-An’am 6: Verse 50
(50) قل لآ أقول لكم عندى خزآئن ٱلله ولآ أعلم ٱلغيب ولآ أقول لكم إنى ملك إن أتبع إلا ما يوحى إلى قل هل يستوى ٱلأعمى وٱلبصير أفلا تتفكرون
(50) Say, “I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me. ” Say, “Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought? ”
(50) Say: I do not tell you that I have the treasures of Allah and I do not know the unseen and I do not tell you that I am an angel. I follow only that which is revealed to me. ‘ Say, ‘Can the blind and the sighted be equal? So don’t you think? ‘
Al-A’raf 7: Verse 203
(203) وإذا لم تأتهم باية قالوا لولا ٱجتبيتها قل إنمآ أتبع ما يوحى إلى من ربى هذا بصآئر من ربكم وهدى ورحمة لقوم يؤمنون
(203) And when you, [O Muhammad], do not bring them a sign, they say, “Why have you not contrived it?” Say, “I only follow what is revealed to me from my Lord. This [Qur’an] is enlightenment from your Lord and guidance and mercy for a people who believe. ”
(203) And when you do not bring to them a communion, they say: Why do you not forge it? Say: I follow only that which is revealed to me from my Lord. This is a clear proof from your Lord. And it is a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.
10 And Yunus: Verse 15,
(15,) wadha ttly lyhm ayatna bynt qal ldhyn la yrjwn lqana yt bqran ghyr hdha bdlh Qul ma aw ly ykwn abdlh an ala ma mn tlqay nfsy an atb any akhaf ywhy aly an syt rby dhab ywm zym
(15) And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, “Bring us a Qur’an other than this or change it.” Say, [O Muhammad], “It is not for me to change it on my own accord. I only follow what is revealed to me. Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day. ”
(15) And when Our verses are made clear to them, those who do not expect to meet Me say: Bring a Quran other than this. Or change it ‘. Say, ‘I have no right to change it on my own. I only follow the revelation revealed to me. Surely if I disobey my Lord I fear the chastisement of a grievous day.
Jonah 10: Verse 109 (109) وَتَّبِعْ مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيْكَ وَٱصْبِرْ حَتَّىٰ يَحْكُمَ ّللَّهُ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ ٱلْحَٰكِمِينَ
(109) And follow what is revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and be patient until Allah will judge. And He is the best of judges.
(109) And follow what is revealed to you, and be patient until Allah judges. And He is the best of judges.
11 And Hud: Verse 12 And
(12 And) fllk tark ma bd ywhy alyk wdayq sdrk bh an mh ja mlk anma yqwlwa lwla anzl lyh knz aw ant ly ndhyr wllh kl shy wkyl
(12) Then would you possibly leave [out] some of what is revealed to you, or is your breast constrained by it because they say, “Why has there not been sent down to him a treasure or come with him an angel?” But you are only a warner. And Allah is Disposer of all things.
(12) Then perhaps you will give up some of the revelations that have been revealed to you, and your breasts will be constricted because they say: Why has not a treasure been sent down to him, or an angel with him? You are only a warner, and God is in charge of all things.
Al-Ahzab 33: Verse 2
(2) وَتَّبِعْ مَا يُوحَىٰ ِٓلَيْكَ مِن رَبِّكَۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا
(2) And follow that which is revealed to you from your Lord. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.
(2) And follow what is revealed to you from your Lord. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do.
Sad 38: Verse 70
(70) يِن يُوحَىٰ ِٓلَىَّ ِّلَّآ أَنَّمَآ أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ
(70) It has not been revealed to me except that I am a clear warner. ”
(70) It is revealed to me that I am only a plain warner. ‘
41 And Fussilat: Verse 6 And
(6 And) Qul anma ywhy aly ana bshr mthlkm anma alhkm alh whd fstqymwa alyh wstghfrwh wwyl llmshrkyn
(6) Say, O [Muhammad], “I am only a man like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God; so take a straight course to Him and seek His forgiveness. ” And woe to those who associate others with Allah –
(6) Say, ‘I am only a human being like you. It is revealed to me that your god is only one god. So be steadfast in His way, and ask forgiveness of Him. ‘ And destruction for the polytheists,
(Q) What you say is not from me, but from what I do.
(9) Say, “I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner. ”
(9) Say: I am not a new messenger. And I don’t know what will happen to you and me. I only follow what is revealed to me. And I am only a clear warner. ‘
[7:05 AM, 9/5/2021] Mahtab Ahmad WhatsApp Group: According to the verses of the Qur’an, the knowledge of the Resurrection is with Allah alone. The Prophets did not know about this far from any human being. However, it is being continued in the name of Salamun Ala Muhammad by making innumerable hadiths about the Resurrection. The conspirators following Satan are leading the people of the world away from the Qur’an of Allah and leading them to hell by fabricating myths about the signs of Resurrection i.e. Imam Mahdi, arrival of Dajjal etc. They are the ones who are waging war in the name of jihad all over the world to fight under the leadership of Imam Mahdi.
Al Quran. Sura Al-Ahzab 33: Verse 63
Ask him out well if he is no longer absorbed in the connection.
People ask you concerning the Hour. Say, ”Knowledge of it is only with Allah. And what may make you perceive? A
If he believes in anything other than the Qur’an, he is a disbeliever and a polytheist
_7 / 3,52 |
Sura Anyam, verses 19, 106
Salamun Ala Muhammad will testify against those who are narrating hadith in the name of Rasul Salamun Ala Muhammad (which Salamun Ala Muhammad can not say in any way) but on the Day of Resurrection. “On that day the Messenger will say, ‘O my Lord, surely my people have forsaken the Qur’an.'”
The Qur’an is the best hadith (39/23) and the only revelation revealed by Allah is the Qur’an (29/51).
From the numerous verses on this subject (the Qur’an is complete, the interpretation of the Qur’an is the Qur’an, nothing other than the Qur’an can be accepted)
Some more verse numbers are given below:
Sura number / verse number
2 / 69,17,213,219,221. 04/72. 08 / 36,39. 06 / 164-16.
10 / 15,36. 11/01. 12/111
15/09 (Allah has sent down the Qur’an, Allah will also preserve it)
18/69. 18 / 09,41,7,69. 16 / 01,54.
19/98. 41/03. 45/06. 46 / 08,09. 52 / 33,34. 53 / 3,4. 69 / 43-48.